Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The Isis Graphic Novel Indiegogo Launches TODAY!

-->





With this indiegogo I’m looking to raise $25,000 so I can publish the first Isis graphic novel!

The comic I’m planning features the goddess next door taking on a bikini clad bank robber in a FUN action packed all-ages adventure anyone from 8 to 80 can enjoy.  I want to give everyone a comic just like the ones I used to buy off the newsstands back in the 1980s and early 1990s!

I’d love to get this comic out to everyone but I need your help. The costs for the graphic novel breakdown as follows:

Around $9300 for Bill Walko to pencil and ink the 62 pages of the:

51 pages Isis: All That Glitters Main feature,

And the 11 pages of the E’steem: No Good Deed backup feature,

$5000 to hire a colorist to color all of Bill’s awesome art,

$3100 to hire a letter to fill in all the word bubbles and special effects,

And the rest to pay for the printing, shipping and fulfillment costs to create the books and get them to readers!

If I can get this project funded it’ll be one of my lifelong dreams coming true. I’ve always wanted to create a comic book since I was 9 years old. Back then I couldn’t draw so well, so I started making pictures with words. That started me down the road to becoming a writer. And when I created Isis back in 1999 I originally planned for her to be in a comic book. 

I’m hoping we can get this project funded so that I can finally share an Isis story with readers in the medium I originally planned her to be in!



No comments:

Post a Comment