Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Isis Graphic Novel Indiegogo Progress Report

-->


We’re getting closer to the halfway mark on the Isis GraphicNovel indiegogo. And… we’re 1% funded with $378 from 16 pledges.

I’m gonna need to regroup if I hope to get this project funded.

With 34 days to go I got a long way to go towards raising the $25,000 needed to publish the first Isis comic book. 

I’ve been working hard promoting on social media to meet this goal. And it looks like I’m gonna have to work a bit harder to get this project funded.


I’ve talked to Bill Walko and he's offering original cover art from Isis and E'steem Series books as a perk. And he’s gonna do some sample pages to show readers what they’ll be seeing in the upcoming graphic novel. I’m hoping to share those with you
soon!


This project means a lot to me; I’ve always wanted to see a comic book based on a story I wrote ever since I was 9 years old. And I’d love to share a comic based on a story I wrote with you!

The Isis graphic novel indiegogo has 34 days to go! Help me publish the first conic featuring The Goddess next door with a Pledge today!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment