Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Monday, March 11, 2019

Isis: All About The Goddess Has a New Cover!

-->


 
If you’ve been to Amazon you’ll notice something different about Isis: All About The Goddess. IT HAS A NEW COVER!

Recently I was contacted by digital artist Tony Qwade who showed me some of his digital art samples. And I liked what I saw from his portfolio. So I decided to commission him to design a cover for one of my stronger selling Isis series books Isis: All About The Goddess.

I really love this piece; the digital art looks just like what a live-action Isis would look like. Tony really captures Isis’ anxieties about being in the Next School’s art studio for the first time. And the ankh pendant she wears draws our attention to her face, the place where the story is in an artistic nude.     

One of my long-term goals is to refresh all of the old covers I drew myself with covers by professional artists. There were a lot of great Isis stories like Amari’s Revenge, The Ultimate Fight, The Beauty Myth and MySister, My Frenemy some people missed out on in the early story arcs because they judged the books by their covers. I’m hoping that when I put new covers on it’ll persuade some of those readers to start giving Isis series books a chance.

You can pick up a copy of Isis: All About The Goddess with the brand-new cover on Amazon.com in paperback or Kindle format!  

1 comment:

  1. Nice cover,Shawn...I hope you're able to continue to refresh the covers of your catalog. It should definitely improve your sales.

    ReplyDelete