Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Friday, May 13, 2022

E’steem: Horror of the Hyena Woman Now Available in Paperback and Kindle on Amazon.com

 

ISBN: 979-8414667292
 
 
Hyena! A horrifying hyena woman is terrorizing Times Square. Can Hell’s Aspiring Angel help the NYPD's Supernatural Affairs Division stop this wicked African Were-Woman before she kills again?
 
I got inspired to write E'steem: Horror of the Hyena Woman from a conversation with one of my YouTube viewers and Facebook friends. After he told me about the legend of the Hyena man, a werewolf who stalked Africa, I decided to create my own version of the character. 
 
I also drew inspiration from one of my favorite Disney animated series Disney's Gargoyles for the model for this story. Disney's Gargoyles was the first place I saw actress Salli Richardson-Whitfeild perform when she did the voice of Elisa Maza. Salli is the inspiration for E'steem and Disney's Gargoyles was one of the major influences on my writing. I always loved how Greg Wiesman always had a great mix of mythology, action and fantasy in the episodes of Gargoyles and I wanted to capture the spirit of an episode of Disney's Gargoyles with Horror of the Hyena Woman. 
 
I had a lot of fun writing this story and I'm hoping you'll have as much fun reading it!  You can get your copy of E'steem: Horror of the Hyena woman in paperback and kindle on Amazon.com right now!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment