Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Friday, March 30, 2018

First look at the AWE INSPIRING MIND BLOWING ISIS: Escape From Transylvania Cover


Here's your first look at the AWE INSPIRING MIND BLOWING Isis: Escape From Transylvania Cover by Bill Walko! 

Man, this cover is INCREDIBLE! It's like an animation cel taken right out of my imagination from the climax of Isis: Escape From Transylvania! With all those hungry Vamps around, I'm wondering how they're gonna get out of this one!

I love Drac in this pic, he reminds me of Gene Colan's Dracula from Tomb Of Dracula. 

And I love Isis' Civilian look. Her street clothes look just like I Imagined them to look like, stylish but something you'd wear for taking on vampires Buffy Summers style. 

And something John reminds me of Ash from Evil Dead.  Can you imagine Tia Mowry as the voice of Isis and Michael Ealy as John Haynes?


There's so many nods to classic horror in this piece, I can see homages to Filmation's Drac Pack to many of Bill's Classic pieces where he drew Buffy The Vampire Slayer and homages to DC horror comics. 

Isis: Escape from Transylvania will be out May 2nd! And you're IN FOR A TREAT! This Book reads just like a movie! 

And If you want to get a head start on the previous installments to the Vampire story arc, Isis: Night  of the Vampires and Isis: Bride of Dracula, head over to Amazon.com Today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment