Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Monday, May 11, 2015

Good News! The Isis/E’steem Kickstarter has been funded!



Great news! The Isis/E’steem Crossover Kickstarter has been funded! And now Isis: Night of the Vampires and E’steem: Undercover will feature professional covers! I’m so excited!


I’ve been talking to Bill Walko from The Hero Busine$$ and we’re on schedule to get both covers ready for a Memorial Day Weekend release. He’s a big Buffy fan and I have a great concept planned for Night of the Vampires in that style and a fun one for E’steem: Undercover.


Bill did the cover for Isis: Wrath of the Cybergoddess last year. And If you’ve bought Arizona’s Shaq-Fu Punch, you’ve seen Bill’s artwork on the label. I really love Bill’s art and I’m eager to see what story he tells with Isis and E’steem in pictures this time.


The donors of the Kickstarter who donated over $100 will be getting ALL of the Isis series books and Isis: Night of the Vampires and E’steem: Undercover.


All the donors to the Kickstarter will be featured in the Acknowledgements section of Isis: Night of the Vampires and E’steem: Undercover.


And instead of the original of the first Isis book, I’ll be giving the donors to the Kickstarter a Special Edition of the first Isis. This edition is based on the eBook version of Isis released in 2011. That edition has an extra chapter that was not in the original paperback version of Isis and has been edited to fix grammar and spelling issues that I missed when I published the original 2002 version. I wanted readers to have the best reading experience and I decided to give them the best edition of the book.


I’m trying to get Isis: Night of the Vampires and E’steem Undercover will ready for launch on Memorial Day Weekend. Both books will be a part of Kindle Unlimited on Memorial Day Weekend. So if you have Amazon Prime you’ll be able to borrow them for FREE.  

Both books will be in Paperback around that time as well.

I’m hoping to get the rewards out as soon as I get the covers uploaded and the books approved by CreateSpace. There will be a video up when I unbox them, and after that they’ll be shipped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment