Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Friday, July 12, 2013

Isis: My Sister, My Frenemy Now Available on Kindle & a preview of the next book in the Isis series coming this fall!


Frenemies! Things come to a head as Isis tells her estranged sister E’steem she still doesn't trust her. But when E’steem is kidnapped by the demon D’lilah, Isis realizes that she has to move past the frenemy zone to save her former arch-enemy from a fate worse than death.


Buy Isis: My Sister, My Frenemy on Kindle for just 99 cents or Borrow for FREE with Amazon Prime!



And Before you read Isis: My Sister, My Frenemy, please read E'Steem: Deadly D'lilah first to get the backstory on the new bad girl!




And Coming this fall:

A Homage to my classic All About Marilyn cover! 
Action! After someone makes a threat on the life of current college student and former child star Marilyn Marie, Isis goes undercover as an Art Model at the Next School. While she exposes herself to the student body in class, the goddess tries to sketch out the details that will allow her to solve the mystery behind who's sending the threatening messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment