Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

eBooks under a buck



The summer reading season is upon us. And to encourage readers to try a title or two I’m having a sale. The eBook versions of my paperback novels are 99 cents until September on Amazon.

(Nook Versions will be on sale soon; Pubit just doesn't seem to want to change the price for some reason...)


I want to get more people of reading during the summer, and I know money is tight in a lot of households is tight. So I’m cutting prices on all my eBbooks. So try a Shawn James eBook under a buck for your Kindle, ipad or your cell phone. Read em’ on the beach or on the plane, on the train, in the car or at the park.

Links to the eBooks under a buck:

Isis for kindle

All About Marilyn for kindle

The Temptation of John Haynes for kindle


No comments:

Post a Comment