Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Friday, May 2, 2014

The Thetas Now Available on Nook and Smashwords




The Thetas is Now Available for Nook!  And It'll also be available on Smashwords! Now Nook and Smashwords  readers can enjoy this inspiring, uplifting, sophisticated sorority story! After a successful run on Kindle, I've decided to take The Thetas to a larger audience this weekend

Here's the synopsis:
Nineteen-year-old rich socialite Colleen Anderson has just completed her sophomore year at New York University. On the last day of the semester she receives a mysterious letter on fancy salmon colored stationery with a single Greek letter on it. It’s a letter that will change her life and redefine the woman she’ll become.

And Paperback fans will have a chance to read this smash hit  next month!





Also, this is your last weekend to donate to the Isis series KICKSTARTER! So far $131 has been pledged and I need another $379 to have enough money to hire the artist to design the cover for the next book in the Isis series. I have to have all $500 pledged by May 4 to get the funding so if you can donate $1 I appreciate it!

Again, this is your opportunity tohelp me take my business to the next level. I'd love to launch Isis: Wrath of the Cybergoddess with a cover designed by a professional artist. With your help I can make a powerful first impression on readers all over the globe!






No comments:

Post a Comment