Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Only Two weeks to Donate To The Isis Series Kickstarter! I need to raise $389!

Time is winding down on the Isis series #Kickstarter!  There are less than 14 days to go!  Currently There have been $121 raised! I need another $389 to meet the goal of raising $500 so I can pay a professional comic artist to turn my concept art for Isis: Wrath of the Cybergoddess into a professional cover.  



For a $20 donation a pledger will receive an autographed  copy of the finished book Isis: Wrath of the Cybergoddess in paperback.


And for a $100 donation to the Isis series Kickstarter! a pledger will recieve ALL of the paperback books in the Isis series pictured below!


If the Kickstarter does go through I plan on letting donors of what's going on with their money.  I'll be posting progress reports on the blog, YouTube and Facebook.


So far I've been contacting artists and asking what their rates are to turn my drawing into a cover for the paperback and the eBook. But unitl I have the funds I can't pay them to start work. So I'm asking everyone to help out.

This project isn't just about improving the quality of my books, but to show African-Americans the power of Group Economics and how it directly impacts Black-owned businesses. I'm hoping once brothers and sisters start SEEING how their money can make a difference in a Black-owned business, they'll start making more efforts to invest in one in their community.  Every dollar you invest in the Kickstarter will be used to finance the cover of this book. And if the Kickstarter goes through every donor will get their copy of Isis: Wrath of the Cybergoddess. If you donate $100, you will get ALL the books in the Isis series! Your books will be brand new from the printer.

I want to see this project get off the ground. And I can only do that with your help. If $389 people donatte $1 a piece or $2 a o piece It'll help me meet my goal and get this project kickstarted!.


No comments:

Post a Comment