Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Congratulations Graduates of the Class of 2012! FREE Commencement eBook on Kindle this Saturday as a gift to you!

As a gift to all the graduates from the class of 2012 out there This Saturday June 23, 2012 I'll be offering the Complete edition of Lawrence Cherry's Commencement  on Kindle for FREE! ($3.99) value

This single digital version contains all the content of all four volumes of the Commencement digital editions (Book I, Book II, Book III and Book IV).

I understand some people who downloaded Book I and II couldn't get Book III or IV due to distribution issues on Smashwords. (they didn't approve III and IV never made it to distribution channels)  and I apologize for you not being able to finish reading the story. So I'm offering the complete edition to readers so they can pick up where they left off. 

And if they so choose they can pick up Commencement Book III and Commencement Book IV: The Conclusion  next Saturday  free of charge on Amazon!

Congratulations Graduates from the class of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment