Support Shawn's writng with a donation

Thursday, March 19, 2015

STOP SIMPIN SECOND EDITION COMING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!





I’ve been real busy on the Stop Simpin Second Edition. The first draft of the eBook is about 75% complete. I’m planning a Memorial Day weekend release for it. Just in time for the Summer dating season.

Like the other books in the Simp Trilogy, The second edition of Stop Simpin will be FREE on Smashwords. My goal is to reach as many men as possible with this title and help them learn how to break free of the Simp paradigm. I know a lot of men don’t have fathers in their lives and they don’t have other men like uncles or older brothers around them to teach them these valuable lessons in manhood. So I make every effort to share the information in these books with readers at no cost.

Unfortunately, Kindle and Nook users will have to pay $2.99 due to their policy which forces me to set a price. Like Why 70 Percent of Black women are Single, the reason for the price increase is because I had to do a lot of research on this one, like reading Dr. Robert Glover’s No More Mr. Nice Guy, Steve Harvey’s ridiculous Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, the Eliot Rodger Manifesto (A plethora of data on the mind of a SIMP and how they think), watching several movies like The Last American Virgin again, and I even picked up some interesting facts from the reality show Snapped and ABC’s 20/20. The game is always changing and I wanted to make sure I had the most up-to-date information on the Simp and Trick Paradigm.

The Stop Simpin Second Edition will be JAM PACKED with ALL NEW content. Almost 95% of the eBook is BRAND NEW text. The first Stop Simpin was a rough eBook put together around some of my earlier blogs.  But I wanted the theme and tone of the new eBook to be consistent with my other more popular nonfiction eBooks like Manginas: They Think Like Men But they Act Like Ladies, The Misadventures of Captain-Save-A-Hoe, and Why 70 Percent of Black women are Single. Those eBooks were planned out and had much more comprehensive information.  

With all the new content I’m also pondering a title change. I learned a lot more about Simps and Tricks over the last few years and all that information is why the book is more thorough and comprehensive. The book is so different in tone and style than the original Stop Simpin which was a bit more basic and designed for teens and tweens who were starting to date. I believe the earlier boys learn about the Simp and Trick paradigm the faster they’ll break free from the cycle. If possible maybe they won’t even start Simpin.

I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback from men all over the world on the Simp Trilogy and even some ladies. People have hit me up on Facebook, Twitter and social media telling me how the books in the Simp Trilogy have helped them in their lives. That means a lot to me and is one of the reasons I’m so motivated to keep writing these kinds of books and blogs. 

1 comment:

  1. Shawn, you are becoming famous....keep up the good work !
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3004823/Try-not-judge-books-covers-world-s-worst-hilarious-Kindle-ebook-artwork-revealed.html

    ReplyDelete