Had a little fun with ChatGPT making versions of SJS DIRECT Characters. Not an expert in AI, but these are pretty close to the descriptions of each character I present in my books. From these images, I could easily see these as frames for a movie or a TV Series!

First up is John Haynes. Looks just like I described him in the Morris Phillips Penthouse. Everything here fits the dark mood of John Haynes stories. Looking at this pic, I can see how people say John Haynes has a Buffy/Angel Vibe. It kinda feels like that show!

Next up is John Haynes and E'steem. This is how I imagined them going out for a night with John's car, The Deuce. Got to say live action E'steem looks HOT. I know The AI got the car wrong, it looks more like a 1970-1973 Deuce and a quarter, not a 1976 one, but it looks cool.

Next up is Isis. Got to say the Goddess next door is beautiful bubblin brown sugar in this pic! If she were on TV she'd look fantastic!

And, here's AI Spinsterella. This image of Matilda looks like it was RIPPED straight out of my imagination! It's like my words come to life She looks spook-Tacular.

Finally, here's Matilda as she first appeared as The Black Widow in Spellbound. She looks just like a frame from a Spellbound movie.
Now I'm no fan of AI, and I wouldn't use it for covers or anything commercial. I look to support indie artists when it comes to my commercial projects. But it was just fun to see what my characters would look like if they were given a chance to come to life. And from the looks of things many of my concepts would work well if they were translated to the screen for a live-action version.
No comments:
Post a Comment